ZMAN ZWG™ Weighted Swimbait Hook
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
A simple solution for easily rigging—and securely holding—ElaZtech® swimbaits, the ZWG™ Weighted Swimbait hook features an innovative plastic keeper molded on the neck of the hook that pins plastics in place, even on hard casts and missed strikes. Built around heavy-duty black nickel hooks with double-tapered needlepoints, ZWG hooks include a silicone bead to reduce the need for Texposing and are embossed with weights for easy identification.
A custom, refined, heavy duty EWG swimbait hook designed to grip and hold ElaZtech superplastics, the ZWG Weighted Swimbait Hook works equally well with conventional soft plastics. Conical molded plastics keeper positioned on neck of hook is easy to rig and locks bait nose in place, enhancing hookup ratios and preventing baits from sliding down after missed strikes. Positioning the hookpoint perfectly, a silicone bead also keeps the bait aligned without the need to ‘Tex-pose’ rig. Dual-tapered hookpoint maintains sticky sharpness, while its black nickel-plated finish yields excellent corrosion resistance. Slim weight profile allows baits to slide over effortlessly for easy rigging (weight stamped on lead for quick ID).
- Custom heavy duty weighted EWG swimbait hook designed to hold ElaZtech® superplastics securely, but also perfectly suited for use with conventional softbaits
- Conical molded plastic keeper positioned on neck of hook is easy to rig and locks nose of the bait in place, enhancing hookup ratios and preventing baits from sliding down after missed strikes
- Dual-tapered hook point maintains sticky sharpness
- Corrosion resistant black nickel-plated finish
- Silicone bead holds hook point in place and allows for perfect alignment without the need for Texposing
- Slim weight profile allows baits to slide over effortlessly for easy rigging
- Weight stamped on lead weight for easy identification on the fly
- Available in 3/0 (1/16-, 1/8-, 3/16-ounce), 4/0 (1/16-, 1/8-, 3/16-ounce), and 5/0 (1/8-, 3/16-, ¼-ounce) sizes
You can return any item to us within 10 days of receiving your purchase. The item must be unused and undamaged. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs. Returns can be sent to the address below using your preferred shipping method.
BIG Adventures LLC
Attn: RETURNS (PUT YOUR ORDER # HERE)
210 Old Airport Rd
Fletcher, NC 28732
Refunds are processed within 2-3 business days once the item has been received and inspected.
To save on shipping costs, you are welcome to bring the item right back to our factory store in Fletcher, NC. If you are interested in making a return or exchange, forward your emailed order confirmation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.