ZMAN TEXAS EYE™ JIGHEADS
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Melding a weedless Texas rig with a free-pivoting jighead and the prominent strike target of oversized 3D eyes, the Texas Eye Jighead gives anglers an unbeatable one-two punch. Designed to easily shed grass and prevent fouling or snagging on wood, rock, or shell, the flat sided head and upturned line tie eyelet creates a stable jighead with a spoon-like swimming quality when paired with either paddle-tail swimbaits or straight-tail baits. The Texas Eye Jighead features beefy construction that makes it ideal for a variety of applications that require a snag-resistant presentation in fresh- or saltwater, from pitching baits to laydowns for trophy largemouth to plying the Louisiana marsh for bull redfish.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Swinging hook design allows for maximum bait action and easy weedless rigging
- Vivid, oversized 3D eyes present a prominent target for gamefish
- Molded bait keeper prevents baits from sliding down hook shank
- Built with heavy-duty 3/0 VMC wide gap hooks
- Sized to pair perfectly with popular MinnowZ™, DieZel MinnowZ™, and PaddlerZ™ soft plastics for a variety of fresh- and saltwater gamefish
You can return any item to us within 10 days of receiving your purchase. The item must be unused and undamaged. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
To save on shipping costs, you are welcome to bring the item right back to our factory store in Fletcher, NC. If you are interested in making a return or exchange, forward your emailed order confirmation to us at email@example.com with your request.