NRS Ether HydroLock Dry Sack
Write a review
| Ask a question
Only a Few Left
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
NRS Ether HydroLock Dry Sacks add an extra layer of security and convenience to our do-it-all Ether Dry Sack series. Built to withstand immersion, in the same lightweight and durable package for keeping gear and clothing dry outdoors.
- The PU laminated ripstop nylon material is lightweight and durable, and the welded seams keep water out.
- A clear urethane window makes it easy to find items inside the bag.
- Exclusive to NRS, the HydroLock zip-seal ensures 100% waterproof protection in a submersion. Periodically clean the sealing surfaces and lubricate with 303 Protectant, Item # 38751.01, for ease of closure.
- Designed with an envelope shape for easy stowing.
- A fold-down StormStrip™ top with quick-release buckle doubles as a carrying handle.
- A D-ring on the quick-release buckle provides a handy attachment point.
You can return any item to us within 10 days of receiving your purchase. The item must be unused and undamaged. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
To save on shipping costs, you are welcome to bring the item right back to our factory store in Fletcher, NC. If you are interested in making a return or exchange, forward your emailed order confirmation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
100% Money Back