Smith Optics Joya ChromaPop Polarized
Write a review
| Ask a question
Only a Few Left
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Whether your idea of fun involves a fly rod or a SUP board, these Smith sunglasses give you the unmatched clarity and secure fit for life on the water. Beneath the subtle cat-eye frames lie performance-driven details, such as a thick temple that blocks sunlight and polarized lenses that cut glare. To secure the fit, we added Megol pads at the nose and temples as well as spring hinges that self-adjust to your face. But the real kicker is our PivLock™ leash retainer. May you never lose another pair of shades to the waves.
- Available in your choice of ChromaPop™ polarized or ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses
- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast, and are highly scratch-resistant
- ChromaPop™ polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast
Fit / Integration
- Medium-large fit, medium coverage
- 6-base lens curvature provides a modest wraparound fit
- Megol nose and temple pads provide nonslip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self-adjust to your face for a customized fit
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- The included PivLock™ leash retainer seamlessly attaches to your frames to keep them safe
- PivLock™ leash
- Hard case
- Microfiber bag
You can return any item to us within 10 days of receiving your purchase. The item must be unused and undamaged. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
To save on shipping costs, you are welcome to bring the item right back to our factory store in Fletcher, NC. If you are interested in making a return or exchange, forward your emailed order confirmation to us at email@example.com with your request.
100% Money Back