GridLoc MightyMount w/90 Degree Adaptor
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
The GridLoc MightyMount is a low profile, highly versatile mount with a small footprint designed to accommodate track-mounted accessories utilizing a single attachment point. The hole pattern featured on this mount was specifically designed for use with the GridLoc Mounting Platform found on the YakAttack BlackPak Pro, but it can also be attached to rotomolded or thermoformed watercrafts.
The GridLoc MightyMount with 90 Degree Adapter is the perfect mount for anglers to attach their VISICarbon Pro, PanFish Pro Camera Mount, or other track-mounted YakAttack accessories to the BlackPak Pro. For camera mounts and visibility flags/LED, this mount helps increase the overall effective height of the flag/LED or camera angle, helping you capture that unique overhead camera shot or increased visibility of your flag/LED while offshore or in areas with tall grass. The addition of the 90 Degree Adapter puts LockNLoad accessories like camera mounts and rod holders in the vertical orientation, helping maximize the true adjustability that is built into the LockNLoad system. The GridLoc MightyMount is sold with and without the 90º adapter.
- Footprint: 2.13” x 2.13”
- Hole Pattern: 1.5” x 1.5”
- Compatible with YakAttack track mounted accessories that use a single point of attachment
- New hole pattern designed around the GridLoc Mounting Platform found on the BlackPak Pro
- Hardware included is intended for installations on the BlackPak Pro or rotomolded and thermoformed watercrafts
- Phillips screwdriver required for installation on BlackPak Pro
- Includes #10 stainless steel self-threading screws
- 1/8” drill bit needed for surface mounted installs on kayaks
- Built for use in harsh marine conditions
- Made in the USA
- Built for Life Guarantee
- US Patent #9863576
- SKU: MMGL-1001
You can return any item to us within 10 days of receiving your purchase. The item must be unused and undamaged. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
To save on shipping costs, you are welcome to bring the item right back to our factory store in Fletcher, NC. If you are interested in making a return or exchange, forward your emailed order confirmation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.