BerleyPro T Lock Steering
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
This kit is the ultimate in complete steering installations for the Native Watercraft range. We took our old trusted steering conversion that has been used and trusted by thousands of anglers around the world and improved it! The things we wanted to remove was having to drill into the original steering plate, the separate tension plate on the top, smooth finish over the top, added a hole for retractable rudders pull cords, and designed a unique T-Locking system for the rudder shafts to ensure there is zero play from the shaft to the rudder and removes the single reliance on the top screw to hold the rudder in place.
This kit comes with the following:
- Handle drum with top and bottom routing to let the cord pass over itself
- Spectra Cord with a core treated and polyester jacket for high strength and minimal strength spectra cord. 295kg/650lb breaking strength
- Tension cover with twin cord locking inserts so you can lock the cord down and be sure it won’t pull out
- Single Piece T-Lock Rudder Drum Housing
- Anodized Aluminium T-Locking
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Pull through braid
You can return any item to us within 10 days of receiving your purchase. The item must be unused and undamaged. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
To save on shipping costs, you are welcome to bring the item right back to our factory store in Fletcher, NC. If you are interested in making a return or exchange, forward your emailed order confirmation to us at email@example.com with your request.