Slayer Propel Max 10
The slayer 10 got an upgrade to the MAX. The only boat on the market of its kind.
THE MAX 10 IS THE MOST COMPACT FULL FEATURED BOAT ON THE MARKET
The Max 10 with the SpringBlade Rudder System is the most compact full featured boat on the market. This fishing kayak will fit in the bed of a truck but has many of the features of it's bigger sibling, the Slayer Max Propel 12.5. The Max 10 flawlessly combines features and size, making this kayak like no other on the market. Key features include: The bow hatch area with a location for battery storage and easy transducer wiring through the integrated hull scupper. Built in transducer mounting plate on the hull so you do not have to drill into your kayak to mount your transducer. A super convenient under-seat tackle storage drawer. Dual electronic switch mounting plates that are replaceable if you want to change your setup without drilling into your boat. Stern inserts built in for easy mounting of a Power-Pole Micro Anchor or a motor. Ample storage and groove tracks for mounting accessories and a Sidekick wheel system.
MEET THE MIGHTY NATIVE WATERCRAFT 2022
|Length||Width||Fitted Hull Weight*||Fully Rigged Weight*||Depth at Beam||Capacity|
|10'||34.15″||75 LBS||97 LBS||14.65″||400lbs.|
- Propel Pedal Drive 701 Series
- Dual Horizontal Rod Storage
- Dual Electronics Switch Mounting Plates
- Rotomolded Bow Hatch Cover with Battery Storage and Transducer Access
- Transducer Mounting Plate on Hull
- Under-Seat Tackle Storage Drawer
- Anti-Slip Standing Pads
- Hand-Sewn Adjustable Seating
- Ample Groove Track for Accessory and Sidekick Mounting
- Three molded in rod holders
- SpringBlade Rudder System Included on 2023 Model!
- Easy Stern Mounting for a Power-Pole Micro or Motor
- Split Paddle Storage
- Scupper Plugs Throughout
- BMX Style Grips
- Dual Side Tackle Storage Areas
*Fitted Hull Weight is the weight of the kayak without the seat and the Propel Pedal Drive installed, if applicable. This is the weight that is typically lifted when transporting the kayak.
*Fully Rigged Weight is the weight with the seat and Propel Pedal Drive installed, if applicable. Typically, the seat and Propel Pedal Drive are installed when the kayak is about to be launched.
MEET SOME OF THE NATIVE PROS WHO RELY ON THE Slayer Propel Max 10
"Slayer Propel 10 always gets me to the fish!"
"Love the Slayer Propel, it’s light weight making, it easy to handle and haul."