Thanks for registering your Ultimate FX!
Now that you have registered your kayak, let us help you create the best experience on the water
The First Class Seat Pack contours perfectly to the seat frame offering multiple easily accessible storage options. The front has two mesh pockets, the vertical zipper along the side makes it easy to get inside the main pocket without turning around, and the large back pocket is an excellent location for a hydration bladder or other items you want to keep on hand. SKU: APAC001
The best-selling kayak fishing paddle on the market, the Angler Classic is the staple of durability on the water.
- A step up from entry level paddles
- Built-in hook retrieval system
- Check the length of your catch with the dual tape measure sizing guide on the shaft (in both inches and centimeters)*
- Available in orange or sage green blades
Shaft Material: Fiberglass
Blade Material: epX Engineered Polymer, Fiberglass Reinforced
Blade Size: 6.9 x 17.5 in. (18 x 44 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 95 sq. in. (613 sq. cm.)
Weight: 34 oz. (964 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
*Tape measure is not an official measuring tool for competitive angling or to determine the legality of a catch. Tape measure print may vary in accuracy due to the manufacturing process.
Bending Branches paddles are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one year from date of purchase.
The YakAttack Cam Straps are an essential for any kayak angler. The high-quality polyester webbing has a higher break strength, superior resistance to abrasion, less stretch, better UV resistance, and increased water resistance compared to common polypropylene straps sold by most companies. The custom rubber buckle cover helps prevent dents and scratches while car topping.
- Sold in a 2 pack
- 12 ft. long
- 1 inch wide webbing
- Made with high-quality polyester webbing
- Custom rubber buckle cover
- Buckle and webbing are made in China
- Buckle cover and sewing are done in the USA
- SKU: YEP-1006-12
- Revolutionary Forearm Grip
- Folds for Easy Storage
- Full Rubber Net
- Extended Foam Covered Handle
- Wider, more traditionally designed hoop
- 20" X 21" Hoop
- 54" overall length
Leverage Landing Net is a registered trademark of YakAttack, LLC
- Netting is molded in Taiwan
- All other components are made and assembled in the USA
- Covered by our Built for Life Guarantee
- Native Watercraft Branded
- Available in 26" and 32" sizes
- KBF Approved
- High color yellow that’s easy to read and extremely durable.
- Built in Cradle
- Compatible with floating kit (coming soon!)
In typical YakAttack fashion, what started as an idea for a single offset RotoGrip Paddle Holder resulted in a product with a bit more versatility. The end result of the DoubleHeader Track Mount was a unique addition to the YakAttack product line that allows the ability to attach various accessories using a single attachment point. If you already own two RotoGrip Paddle Holders, then simply remove the rubber washer included with your paddle holders, insert the MightyBolt through the underside of the DoubleHeader, and tighten the body of the RotoGrip. The DoubleHeader in that configuration provides the perfect offset paddle holder solution moving your paddle off the side of your kayak, freeing up track space. Let’s say you want to add dual Omega Rod Holders for crappie fishing. The mounting holes at the end of the DoubleHeader are LockNLoad compatible and allow for easy attachment of LockNLoad accessories like the Omega or Omega Pro. Looking to maximize the number of rods on your kayak for tournament day? The DoubleHeader Track Mount serves as the perfect mounting system for dual AR Tube Rod Holders.
If you are tight on track space, the DoubleHeader includes an additional feature to add LockNLoad accessories like YakAttack rod holders, camera mounts, and more. Simply replace the stock knob and MightyBolt from the DoubleHeader with the LockNLoad base of a rod holder or other accessories, and you are able to have multiple attachments on a short section of track or a single point of attachment like a MightyMount II. The DoubleHeader track mount is compatible with YakAttack GearTrac, MightMount XL, MightyMount Switch, MightyMount II, and most other factory-installed kayak track.
Included with the DoubleHeader are two different Track Disk. These two Track Disks are designed to provide a snug fit in either the standard YakAttack GearTrac (GT90, GTSL90, GT175, MightyMount XL) or the wider opening of the YakAttack Top Loading family of GearTrac (GTTL90 and GTTL175). If a track system came included with your kayak, try both of them and determine which one will provide the best fit.
The DoubleHeader Track Mount is made in the USA from marine grade polymers and is backed by our Built for Life Guarantee.
- Made in the USA
- Built for Life Guarantee
- Single point of attachment
- LockNLoad Compatible
- Includes two sizes of Track Disks
- DoubleHeader is 8.25” wide
- The DoubleHeader Track Mount is compatible with YakAttack GearTrac, MightMount XL, MightyMount Switch, MightyMount II, and most other factory installed kayak track.
YAKATTACK MULTIMOUNT CUP HOLDER
The YakAttack MultiMount Cup Holder quickly and easily attaches to YakAttack GearTrac, MightyMount, Native Watercraft gear track, Bonafide Kayaks Gear Track and most other kayak track systems.
Designed for maximum versatility, the MultiMount Cup Holder accepts anything from stainless steel tumblers to Nalgene Bottles to 12 oz cans and water bottles.
The MultiMount Cup Holder also makes a great place to put small tools and other items. Made from premium materials for a lifetime of use in even the harshest environments.
Keep your beverage at reach while kayak fishing with the MultiMount Cup Holder!
- Fits various different size beverage containers
- Large enough to store a can with a koozie
- GearTrac and MightyMount ready without any additional components
- Bottle not included
The YakAttack Omega series rod holders are the last rod holder you’ll ever need.
The Omega Rod Holder is a truly universal solution that works flawlessly with spinning, casting, larger conventional reels, and yes – even fly rods of all sizes. A 360 degree rotating collar offers the ability to quickly secure the rod by capturing the reel, and allows spinning reels to be stowed in the natural downward position, not hung off the side. Multiple modes allow anglers to easily stage rods for quick access or lock them in for maximum security.
The Omega Rod Holder attaches to your kayak, boat, or other watercraft with YakAttack’s LockNLoad mounting system, and is exactly what you would expect from the leader in track mounting technology.
Offering unrivaled track mount security and adjustability, the patent pending LockNLoad track base is the most advanced track mount ever created. You want no slip? No problem. The LockNLoad track base attaches quickly and easily with a single MightyBolt, but will not accidentally rotate or loosen from the track, even when your trolling rod takes a big hit.
Compatible with YakAttack MightyMount’s, GearTrac, and most other kayak track systems from Scotty Fishing Products, RAM Mounts, and YakGear.
There are 3 modes: locked, adjustment, and removal. The patent pending design is easy to use:
- From locked mode, simply squeeze a lever to go into adjustment mode.
- In adjustment mode, the mount can be rotated in any direction, but cannot be removed, ensuring the rod holder is completely secure while making adjustments, even if a fish hits. Let go of the lever and you back in locked mode.
- To go to removal mode, flip the lever out, and the system easily slides off of the track mount.
- Gear Trac not included
- Made in the USA
- Covered by our Built for Life