Smith Optics Riptide Glass ChromaPop Polarized
Write a review
| Ask a question
Only a Few Left
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
There's a time and a place to sweat the details. Designing the Riptide, we did just that. These Smith sunglasses are a classic, Italian-made style with bio-based frames. Spring hinges expand the fit at the temples. The extra flex is not only more comfortable, but feels snug through runs and bike rides. These glasses come in two lens options, each with glare-cutting polarization. ChromaPop+™ lenses boost detail, color and clarity while ChromaPop™ Glass has the added benefit of high scratch resistance.
- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast, and are highly scratch-resistant
- ChromaPop+™ lenses are polarized to cut glare, and they enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
Fit / Integration
- Medium-large fit, medium coverage
- 6-base lens curvature provides a modest wraparound fit
- Megol nose and temple pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self-adjust to your face for a snug, comfortable fit
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- Hard case
- Microfiber bag
You can return any item to us within 10 days of receiving your purchase. The item must be unused and undamaged. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
To save on shipping costs, you are welcome to bring the item right back to our factory store in Fletcher, NC. If you are interested in making a return or exchange, forward your emailed order confirmation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
100% Money Back