Bending Branches Angler Navigator Versa-Lok Kayak Fishing Paddle
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Old-school Bending Branches beauty in a beefed-up paddle that meets the needs of the modern-day kayak angler with an adjustable length ferrule.
- The wood blades on the Angler Navigator are also known for their durability and quietness. The dense, dark woods selected are known for holding form and staying in-tact. In terms of sound, there’s not a quieter entry and exit than these blades.
- Wooden blades provide one of the easiest, more forgiving forward strokes in paddles. The natural buoyancy springs the paddle out of the water and the wood absorbs the rigors of the river or lake, providing an enjoyable paddling experience. Compared to composite or plastic blades, wood blades are going to be more flexible.
- The blades are wrapped with Rockgard® tip projection and coated with 2 oz. fiberglass. Both seal in the wood and project it from abuse and long-term wear.
- 105 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for horsepower and control with the heavily loaded fishing kayaks. It’s slightly bigger than some fishing paddles, but the larger size means it can handle trickier conditions and more weight.
- 100% carbon shaft is the lightest material available, so paddling is less fatiguing and more enjoyable on longer trips. The carbon weave is tight and secure, making it one of the strongest options available.
- The shaft is ovalized where the hands go for more comfort and control, and to limit the chances for blisters.
- Versa-Lok™ offers 15cm of additional length and infinite feathering options, and does so with an easy to use and understand system that is secure (no disengagement), robust (will hold form for a very long time), and resistant to corrosion (nylon plastic and stainless steel parts).
- Versa-Lok™ offers longer sizes than the previous generation of paddles, making it ideal for wider or bigger kayaks and the high seat position.
- The Versa-Lok™ clamping system is backed by structural and cyclical testing, plus a decade of on-water use.
- Carbon ferrule insert is light, tight, and right for the long haul. This is a sizable upgrade over plastic or glass ferrule inserts.
- 40-inch tape measure on shaft is a sizing guide, allowing you to verify catches on the spot
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Blade Material: Red Alder, Roasted Basswood & Basswood
Blade Size: 7.5” x 18” (102.5 sq. in.) (661 sq. cm)
Weight: 37 oz. (1,049 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
You can return any item to us within 10 days of receiving your purchase. The item must be unused and undamaged. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
To save on shipping costs, you are welcome to bring the item right back to our factory store in Fletcher, NC. If you are interested in making a return or exchange, forward your emailed order confirmation to us at email@example.com with your request.