ZMAN TRD GobyZ™
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
A natural enticement for bass in goby-rich environments, the new 2.4-inch TRD GobyZ reinforces Z-Man’s trendsetting finesse bait lineup with a surprisingly adaptable shape. Poured with extra malleable 10X Tough ElaZtech® superplastic, the TRD GobyZ compresses as easily as the live version, meaning bass snap and don’t let go. Yet even after dozens of aggressive attacks, a single one of these runt-sized swimbaits is no worse for wear. Ready to roll out on your favorite smallmouth spots!
Enabled by its soft, malleable ElaZtech® body, the Ned-rig-friendly TRD GobyZ swimbait matches the texture and action of a live round goby, while also mimicking other bottom-dwelling forage, such as bullheads, stonecats, sculpin, darters and mud minnows. Anatomically accurate, sculpted body features realistic eye, fin and tail detailing; the GobyZ’ rounded paddletail delivers subtle yet natural swimming action. Buoyant 10X Tough ElaZtech material extends bait life and elevates tail at rest, imitating small baitfish feeding on bottom. A perfect match for Football NedZ, Finesse ShroomZ and other Z-Man Ned rig or small swimbait jigheads, the TRD GobyZ comes in ten optimized color patterns for swimming or bottom-dragging presentations.
- Wide-bodied, Ned Rig size swimbait accurately mimics invasive round goby, as well as other bottom-dwelling forage like stone cats, bullheads, sculpins, darters and mud minnows
- Rounded paddle tail delivers subtle yet lifelike swimming action
- Anatomically accurate sculpted body includes realistic eye, fin, and tail detail
- Buoyant 10X Tough ElaZtech® material offers extreme durability and allows tail to float off bottom at rest, mimicking a small baitfish feeding on the bottom
- Designed to pair perfectly with a variety of Z-Man Ned Rig and small swimbait jigheads, including Football NedZ™ and Finesse ShroomZ
- Available in ten color patterns ideal for swimming or dragging along the bottom in a variety of scenarios
You can return any item to us within 10 days of receiving your purchase. The item must be unused and undamaged. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs. Returns can be sent to the address below using your preferred shipping method.
BIG Adventures LLC
Attn: RETURNS (PUT YOUR ORDER # HERE)
210 Old Airport Rd
Fletcher, NC 28732
Refunds are processed within 2-3 business days once the item has been received and inspected.
To save on shipping costs, you are welcome to bring the item right back to our factory store in Fletcher, NC. If you are interested in making a return or exchange, forward your emailed order confirmation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.