NRS Boundary Socks
Write a review
| Ask a question
Only a Few Left
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
No more soggy feet when getting in and out of your boat. The NRS Boundary Sock is waterproof and warm, perfect for wearing with sandals or in a boot as added protection against wet and cold.
- 3 mm neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive provides protection from cold water.
- Glued, blind-stitched and fully taped seams keep the water from seeping through the material, keeping you dry and warm.
- The neoprene HydroCuff™ creates a comfortable seal around your calf keeping the sock up and helping to seal out water.
- The three-panel construction is comfortable when wearing in a sandal or other shoe.
- 18" tall is perfect for shallow water put ins and take outs.
You can return any item to us within 10 days of receiving your purchase. The item must be unused and undamaged. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
To save on shipping costs, you are welcome to bring the item right back to our factory store in Fletcher, NC. If you are interested in making a return or exchange, forward your emailed order confirmation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
100% Money Back